In November 2012 the Demolition Squad was set up at Christian Vision for Men (CVM). Since that time Andy and I have got to work, writing blogs and engaging in the debates that followed.
As well as writing the blogs we had a great time at the annual summer conference, The Gathering (video coming soon!). Getting the opportunity to equip Christians in the UK with tools to share their faith was exciting and rewarding. Andy and I had a lot of fun!
Our latest development from Dem Squad R&D is the new Demolition Squad Podcast. Starting with Intolerance Andy and I chat about a variety of issues confronting the message of Jesus. We engage serious topics with a splash of humour and hope that these talks are useful and thought-provoking.
Recent Blog Posts
The last 9 blog articles from Andy and myself.
- The Stephen Fry Syndrome – Part I & Part II
- Forgiveness and Bulgarians
- Look Around You (Exploring how Atheism and Christianity account for what really matters)
- Clear Minds and Dirty Feet – new apologetics book from Jon Morrison
- Why Did God Have To Die?
- The Gnostic Gospels – Part I & Part II
- Beer Mat Apologetics: Five Principles of Sharing our Faith