- • The launch of our book ‘The Ultimate Survival Guide: How to talk about God, the Bible, and stuff‘
- • The blog articles continuing to receive good attention
- • A good reception to our seminar at The Gathering (which in total saw a record 1900 men attend) – in June
It has been a joy watching this project that Andy Kind and I planted a couple of years ago grow.
Blogging for Men
In my first stint with CVM back in 2009, we introduced a new blog, as well as a fresh social media and email newsletter strategy. Under the current team these tools have been nurtured well, resulting in new growth and development taking them way beyond those first steps. When I came back on board, in 2012, with a vision for an apologetics ministry for CVM, we immediately looked to these tools which were working to deliver on our ideas.
It has been a fun – and challenging! – task to write helpful articles to equip men to share their faith well by tackling popular objections and questions that we all face.
Looking forward to the year ahead, and mapping out a strategy for the year, requires a quick look back at where we’ve come. All future progress stands on the shoulders of yesterday’s accomplishments. So before I get in to the tasks of 2016, I thought I’d take a look back at the articles I wrote in 2015:
- • The Challenge from Suffering: What is Good?
- • The Challenge from Suffering: Logic, Love, and Free Will
- • Forgiveness and Craig Joubert
- • Toddler Tragedy: The Disfigurement of Dignity
- • 14 Books on Apologetics Worth Reading
- • Jesus’ Resurrection: A Myth Borrowed from Ancient Religions?
- • Short Answers to Big Questions
- • 9 Coffins
- • Is It True? Four Talks on God, Religion, Science, and Suffering
- • Crossing Over
- • The Cross Stands Above It All
- • The Facts of The Resurrection (Part IV)
- • The Facts of The Resurrection (Part III)
- • The Facts of The Resurrection (Part II)
- • The Facts of The Resurrection (Part I)
- • Striking A Nerve
- • Follow Me